Central Recovery takes an innovative and modern approach to treating substance use disorders and chronic pain. Our affiliates include Las Vegas Recovery Center, an addiction and chronic pain treatment facility that offers a comprehensive continuum of care, and Central Recovery Press, a full-service publisher specializing in a full spectrum of behavioral health topics. We provide a safe, supportive environment where we thrive on giving our clients and our employees the tools they need to succeed.
We are always looking to expand our professional team. If you’re interested in helping others, view our current job postings below.
Apply for a Position
Recovery Technician - Part Time
This individual performs various administrative tasks throughout the Company to include receptionist-type duties in front-desk areas.
This individual also acquires experience in different departments including marketing, finance, clinical, IT and more.
Must have computer experience.
Requirements include (but are not limited to):
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Multi-line phone experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as a team
- Willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Graphic Design and/or Sales Experience A plus
- Must have a HS diploma or equivalent
Strict Drug-Free Work Environment EOE
Las Vegas Recovery Center
- Work with recovering clients in an inpatient setting.
- Addiction treatment or behavioral health experience and/or knowledge of 12 step program preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year experience as a Medical Assistant.
- MA – certification AAMA or equivalent preferable.
- CPR/First Aid certification required.
- Phlebotomy skills must be current.
- Experience with electronic charting.
- Must be able to work varying shifts including nights, weekends & holidays.
- Seeking team player.
- Strict drug-free environment.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and Joint Commission regulatory standards preferable. EOE.
Addiction treatment or behavioral health experience and/or knowledge of 12 step program preferred.
- Current NV license required
- CPR/First Aid required
- Exp. w/electronic charting a plus
- Team player
- Must be able to work various shifts incl. nights, weekends & holidays
- Knowledge of HIPAA and Joint Commission standards preferable
- Strict drug-free environment.
Private behavioral health company seeking to fill both full-time and part-time positions for a Clinical Associate.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Valid Nevada driver’s license
- 6 months experience with inpatient/outpatient chemical dependency or Behavior Health Clinical Services
- Assists counselor with client transportation, appointment and related activities
- Assists with monitoring client and program activities
- Observing client progress or issues
- Candidates must be available to work all shifts (days, nights, swing)
Individuals with SAPTA internship, in recovery and active in a 12-step fellowship are encouraged to apply.
Strict drug-free environment. EOE
Central Recovery Press
There are no available opportunities at this time, but check back!